UPDATED ON: 15 DECEMBER 2017
What we do with your information?
2. When you register for CAAG we ask for your name, company name, email address, billing address, credit card information. Members who sign up for the free account are not required to enter a credit card however if you want to enable your checkout process you will need to provide your credit card information.
3. CAAG uses the information we collect for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
4. As part of the buying and selling process on CAAG, you will obtain the email address and/or shipping address of your customers. By entering into our User Agreement, you agree that, with respect to other users’ Personal Information that you obtain through CAAG or through a CAAG-related communication or CAAG-facilitated transaction, CAAG hereby grants to you a license to use such information only for CAAG-related communications that are not unsolicited commercial messages. CAAG does not tolerate spam. Therefore, without limiting the foregoing, you are not licensed to add the name of someone who has been added to your account, to your mail list (email or physical mail) without their express consent.
The security of your personal information is important to us. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. You can find more information about our Security Framework in our Security document.
We do not store credit card information on our own servers; we use third party services for online payments and so the responsibility to keep this information safe is deferred to these third parties.
1. CAAG may use third party service providers to provide certain services to you and we may share Personal Information with such service providers. We require any company with which we may share Personal Information to protect that data in a manner consistent with this policy and to limit the use of such Personal Information to the performance of services for CAAG.
2. CAAG may disclose Personal Information under special circumstances, such as to comply with court orders requiring us to do so or when your actions violate our Terms.
3. We do not sell or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
Client Data Storage
CAAG owns the data storage, databases and all rights to the CAAG application however we make no claim to the rights of your data. You retain all rights to your data and we will never contact your clients directly, or use your data for our own business advantage or to compete with you or market to your clients.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Every computer that accesses our website is assigned a different cookie by us.
Cookies can be used to track your session on our website, to serve customized ads from Google and other third party vendors. When you visit this website, you may view advertisements posted on the site by Google or other third parties. Through first-party and third party cookies, these third parties may collect information about you while you are visiting this website and other websites. They may use this data to show you advertisements on this website and across the Internet based on your prior visits to this website and elsewhere on the Internet. We do not collect this information or control the content of the advertisements that you will see.
Google Analytics and Remarketing
We use a service provided by Google called Google Analytics (GA). GA permits us to reach people who have previously visited our site, and show them relevant advertisements when they visit other sites across the Internet in the Google Display Network. This is often called ‘remarketing’.
You may be able to opt out of customized Google Display Network ads by visiting the Ads Preferences Manager (http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/), and the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on (http://www.google.ca/ads/preferences/plugin/).
Your use of this website without opting out means that you understand and agree to data collection to provide you with remarketing ads using GA and cookies from other third party vendors based on your prior visits to this website and elsewhere on the Internet.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you by email so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.